Part of Devon Buy with Confidence

No quibble returns

I am looking for a long bar handle of good quality to use on a glass sliding interior door, do you have anything suitable?

December 4, 2010 by  

We do brushed stainless steel back-to-back pull handles in either the “D” shape or the “guardsman” design (also known as “T” bar handles) suitable for frameless glass doors, in a range of sizes.  You can see the prices at the link there (scroll down to nearly the bottom of the page).