Part of Devon Buy with Confidence

No quibble returns

Is there a door closer you can use with riser hinges?

April 6, 2010 by  

You can use any standard arm door closer which has sufficient “play” in the elbow of the arm.  It is not an ideal solution, as the door closer needs to be very carefully sited so that the arm does not catch on the top of the door.  The shoe of the arm may need to be located slightly higher on the frame than is usual.  A Geze TS2000 or TS4000 would probably be fine for this fitting.