Q: Recommend a door closer for an arched door?

A: For a heavy arched door you’ll need to use EITHER:- a concealed jamb door closer such as the AA145 which may be powerful enough, but check.   OR:- a floor spring door closer, sunk into the floor at the hinge side of the door, check out the product pages here on the website for more information.

This entry was posted in concealed door closers, door closers, floor spring and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.