I have a clinical room door that requires a system or closer that enables the door to be temporarily suspended open when the room is in use, what product can I use?

First of all, you need to identify if this is a fire door, as that fact will govern what kind of device you can use.  Hold open arms are available for some Geze door closers, but would be inappropriate for use on a fire door.

This entry was posted in door closers and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.