The GEZE TS3000V guide rail door closer combines the best features of GEZE’s range for mounting on fire and smoke protection doors up to 1100mm wide; The guide rail makes for a smoother action than “scissor arm” (or “link arm”) door closers, making it a good choice when meeting DDA (The Equalities Act) recommendations.
– Economical compared to other models of a similar specification
– Closing force – adjustable EN 1-4
– Adjustable latching action
– Easy speed adjustment on the front of the closer (under slide plate)
– Can be used for right and left swing doors without conversion
– For fire and smoke protection doors (with door leaf mounting with mounting plate)
– Hydraulic end stop and closing speed can be adjusted
Several variants of the TS3000 are available; the TS3000BC has back check, the TS3000EC has closing force adjustable EN 2-3, the TS3000EC BC has power 2-3 with back check. We also sell the bodies separately if required and all spares and options are available: replacement guide rail & arm, electromagnetic guide rail & arm, mechanical back check, mechanical hold open, covers, mounting plates, replacement chock blocks, end packs, fixing packs and guide rail mounting angles.