I live in a flat of a converted Victorian house with a grand, big communal front door. Which is slammed a lot! I was looking at these door closers and wondered if you could recommend one? The door closes quite easily when pushed – but obviously we need to be sure that the closer will consistently do that. Any ideas?

A door closer would be a good solution for your slamming problem.  For a large door (and width is the most important dimension to consider) you might go for a medium to heavy duty door closer like the TS2000 or the TS2000NV or even the lighter duty TS1500.  You can ready about the special features of each of these door closers by looking at each product page on our website.  As you mention it’s a grand Victorian door, you might also consider going for an attractive matching polished brass cover & arm to give the illusion it’s a period feature.  If you need any more help, do get in touch.

This entry was posted in door closers and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.